Rss Feed
  1. Moving

    Thursday, May 9, 2013

    Hey everyone,

    The artist at this site is currently moving to a different place, so the updates have been and will be a bit slow at this point.

    We're sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to be up to full speed shortly.

    Kind regards,
    The Funny Fanny Cartoons team

  2. 6 comments:

    1. Unknown said...

      Sooooo how's it going? Any luck on getting back to full speed?

    2. Unknown said...

      are you guys planing on doing anything? its been 7 months now, and I'm not sure how long it takes to move, but over half a year is a long time...

    3. korsk4life said...

      A real shame. The artist showed so much potential, but was completely uncommitted to the cause. So glad I got my money refunded. I would really suggest that if anyone else had paid for commissions, you attempt to get in touch with this shyster and get your money back as soon as possible.

    4. Voltros said...

      If they are completely uninterested about continuing this blog than they should just close it down and be done with it.

    5. Ryan said...

      I'm positively gutted! That was the most exciting new material to come down the pike in a LONG while, and I was thirsty for more! :-(

    6. Unknown said...

      Hey I want to know if your going to do part 3 of your series. If you are I want you to keep it up I really want to see more of your series you guys are doing please

    Post a Comment